• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

September 20, 2024, 03:40:50 AM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

[Stage] Axel City

Started by Yzan, January 25, 2009, 01:26:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yzan

Jesuszilla

• I think the background and the sprites sort of clash and look a bit out of place. Maybe brighten up the colors on the sprites slightly?
  • The vertical scrolling (I guess that's what it's called) is too sensitive. The character jumps, the stage goes up. If one were to fight on this stage, it would probably give them a headache. Tone it down!
  • The fog in the background moves too fast. I think it would look better if it were slowed down (like, REALLY slowed down), like clouds moving or something.
  • The music you picked doesn't fit at all (NGBC should stay with NGBC).

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Yzan

Quote from: Jesuszilla on January 31, 2009, 07:36:53 PM

• I think the background and the sprites sort of clash and look a bit out of place. Maybe brighten up the colors on the sprites slightly?

Alrighty, easy fix.

• The vertical scrolling (I guess that's what it's called) is too sensitive. The character jumps, the stage goes up. If one were to fight on this stage, it would probably give them a headache. Tone it down!

Kewl, Floor tension it is.

• The fog in the background moves too fast. I think it would look better if it were slowed down (like, REALLY slowed down), like clouds moving or something.

Another easy Fix.

• The music you picked doesn't fit at all (NGBC should stay with NGBC).

Orly?
Anyway, Thanks For The Feedback. Guess I Better get to updating...  :pedo: