• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

September 28, 2024, 04:10:55 PM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

MUGEN GANGBANG - vs Rhyno1fanGore

Started by Jango, February 13, 2009, 12:54:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jango

Can't speak for Jesuszilla, but if I do it, it'll most likely be a one-shot vid or something.

Jango

The_None

March 02, 2009, 02:33:48 PM #32 Last Edit: March 02, 2009, 02:49:21 PM by The_None
Even though I have did not respond to MKR's PM at all, that didn't stop him from adding me to that one "hate-list" he has on his channel description (AS I'VE ACTUALLY EXPECTED). He might as well just add EVERY pre-youtube mugenite (or at least MC2 and Aokmaniac13) for that matter at this point.

I wonder what he will do next... will he go EgoSlaverSNES5X and call his more rabid part of his fanbase (if he has any) to outright wage a guerrilla trolling he so loves to accuse us of this on ourselves?

Insanius

Jango

If GigaBowserX steps in, I will totally ejaculate on the spot.

Anjel

Oh my god. AWESOME INTRO!
It made me laugh, hard.

KoopaKoot

Good work on the post production.  :sho:

Click Here.

Jesuszilla

QuoteHA-HA! WRONGLY NAMING PEOPLE BECAUSE OF THE FAN PAIRING. In fact, I want to know intelligently. How is Vrictus MKR, because of a statement? HAH! Oh and GBX, yeah, don't expect him to get involved. Hmm...what else can I say? Oh yeah, THIS, THOSE THAT CAN'T LET US SUPPORT JONXFELICIA CAN KISS THE FATTEST PART OF MY ASS! That is all.

so yeah

QuoteHA-HA! WRONGLY NAMING PEOPLE BECAUSE OF THE FAN PAIRING. In fact, I want to know intelligently. How is Agentsix Sambo, because of a statement? HAH! Oh and SBZ, yeah, don't expect him to get involved. Hmm...what else can I say? Oh yeah, THIS, THOSE THAT CAN'T LET US SUPPORT HEAVYXDEMOMAN CAN KISS THE FATTEST PART OF MY ASS! That is all.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Jango

QuoteA RUSSIAN BRIDE?! ZOMG U HAVE THE HAX00RS IN UR HOUSE, SHE WILL MAKE A MESS OF YOUR POTS AND PANS! YOU BETTER WATCH OUT, OR NEXT THING YOU'LL KNOW IS, YOU'LL WAKE UP IN TUB WITH YOUR KIDNEY MISSING

He needs to be in サンボ VS リカード

Jesuszilla

KOD YOUR TURN NOW PLEASE GET ON WITH IT

Just try to keep things peaceful.

K.O.D

wait, i must record another round? i deleted all of the characters i beat in my last vid.. redownloading :what:

Jango

woah you actually beat your whole roster in one vid?! Ummm... never mind I guess? I dunno.

Also can you confirm this Jesuszilla:
Quote from: Luigimaster via YoutubeAlso, I remember JZ saying Thor was good. HAH.

K.O.D

Can I beat some of the other characters?

Jango

Jango