• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

September 20, 2024, 10:22:26 PM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

Team Fortress 2 Thread

Started by UHMEEEEBA, December 17, 2009, 07:37:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UHMEEEEBA

Tyrannosaurus Reich

Jango

January 27, 2010, 04:29:59 AM #47 Last Edit: January 27, 2010, 04:38:17 AM by Jango

Now I have a new motivation to continue my quest in unlocking the Eyelander.

EDIT: So yeah right now with the mods, I have Scout as Megaman and Demoman as Link (although I'm debating whether I should replace the scrumpy with the Lon Lon Milk skin).

EDIT2: OF COURSE SOMEONE HAD TO MAKE A FAGGOT MOD FOR IT THAT WOULD MAKE ME PUKE (although the Goofy Shield would be badass)

Tyrannosaurus Reich

i just want my alucard sword and shield already

UHMEEEEBA

You can't replace the scrumpy the Demoman needs to be drunk at all times.

Anjel

The milk is extra "spicy".

I don't get the giant key thing though.

Jesuszilla

giant key = sora = kingdom hearts

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

Jesuszilla

DOPE-ASS DISNEY TRAIN MOD FOR CP_WELL

UHMEEEEBA

Ok that just made me laugh so hard I got soda up my nose.

I hope you're happy.

Jesuszilla

UHMEEEEBA

But he was never really on your side.

Jesuszilla

I just realized it would be totally awesome if they flipped the votes around and Master Chief turned out to be the Spy and the Spy was just one of his fake dead bodies.

Jango

YES I UNLOCKED THE EYELANDER LAST NIGHT. So many good memories.

1) I destroyed like 13 engineer buildings undisguised simply by uncloaking for a split second, going into my knife taunt, then recloaking. Because I kept destroying their sentries this way, almost half the team went Engie and camped in the intel room.

2) This led to me and half of our team going Spy and continuously sapping their sentries.

3) This led to this one guy who got so pissed off he challenged me to an IRL fight and told me to come to New Jersey so we could finish it once and for all. He eventually rage-quitted.

4) A pyro dominated me at one point while I was playing Spy, and then I switched to Demoman and got revenge by beheading him with the Eyelander.

UHMEEEEBA