• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

September 21, 2024, 02:45:15 AM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

Marvel vs. Capcom 3

Started by Tyrannosaurus Reich, April 08, 2010, 10:17:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

★CHUBUNGO★

I'm Lovin Arthur, he looks fucking awesome. Spencer is looking pretty fun. Its good to see Magneto hopefully he wont have his faggot ass Infinites. MODOK is lulz, thats all i have to say.

Chicken

UHMEEEEBA

October 08, 2010, 09:57:34 PM #316 Last Edit: October 08, 2010, 11:20:13 PM by UHMEEEEBA
Spencer and Arthur trailers.

Arthur's remix is pretty damn spiffy. One of Arthur's supers is the gold armor from Super Ghost and Goblins.

Spencer looks like fun, has a long range grapple like Scorpion's in Mortal Kombat, even says "Get over here" when he does it.

Jesuszilla

PLEASE LET THERE BE A BLACK CAT ALT FOR FELICIA

Just try to keep things peaceful.

DMK

Or Black Cat herself. Either wouldn't hurt.

Jango

October 09, 2010, 02:30:29 AM #319 Last Edit: October 09, 2010, 02:35:07 AM by Jango
Am I the only one who finds humor in Wesker and Dr. Doom joining forces?

[spoiler]Although then again, Dr. Doom seemed to be the last survivor in Marvel Zombies VS Army of Darkness, and played a big part in Marvel Zombies, so maybe there's a connection somehow?![/spoiler]

Tyrannosaurus Reich

October 09, 2010, 11:13:54 AM #320 Last Edit: October 09, 2010, 11:27:07 AM by Tyrannosaurus Reich
http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2010/oct/09/marvel-vs-capcom-3-trailer-magneto/

TRAILER TIME

also modok isn't voiced by tom kenny which saddens me greatly

but oh god his theme is amazing

EDIT: and holy fuck magneto is voiced by professor utonium

Jesuszilla

October 09, 2010, 11:19:18 AM #321 Last Edit: October 09, 2010, 11:21:50 AM by Jesuszilla
HAHA WHAT

You mean Professor Plutonium, that dude from Powerpuff Girls?

MODOK looks a bit broken. I hope he's tournament banned. His theme is awesome though.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

Quote from: Jesuszilla on October 09, 2010, 11:19:18 AM
HAHA WHAT

You mean Professor Plutonium, that dude from Powerpuff Girls?

MODOK looks a bit broken. I hope he's tournament banned. His theme is awesome though.

Yup, THAT Prof. Utonium, Tom Kane is doing Maggie's voice from the sound of it

And yeah, MODOK does look broken, but he's still going to be one of my mains just because he's the closest to a joke character the Marvel side may get

Jesuszilla

lmao he does sound like Professor Plutonium

And he has flight.... *facepalm*

★CHUBUNGO★

As long as Magneto have no infinites im good, shit i might main him shit time arouund

Quote from: Jesuszilla on October 09, 2010, 11:19:18 AM

Lulz like they'd Ban him, They didnt Ban Sentinel Faggot Dick Sucking Ass in MVC2

Chicken

UHMEEEEBA

A full match with the new guys.

KoopaKoot

Just got back from work. Arthur looks really interesting, Spencer has a cool style, really unique. Maggie looks strong as always. M.O.D.O.K looks like the ultimate troll char. Just as I expected. :3dance

Quote from: Jesuszilla on October 08, 2010, 07:11:05 PM
the talking penis from TMNT. what a waste of space.

And fucking Magneto, fuck that, I don't want his broken ass back.

M.O.D.O.K existed before Krang.

Also:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l07_QPNSibc

Click Here.

DMK

October 09, 2010, 02:28:32 PM #327 Last Edit: October 09, 2010, 02:30:20 PM by DMK
Quote from: Jango on October 09, 2010, 02:30:29 AM
Am I the only one who finds humor in Wesker and Dr. Doom joining forces?

[spoiler]Although then again, Dr. Doom seemed to be the last survivor in Marvel Zombies VS Army of Darkness, and played a big part in Marvel Zombies, so maybe there's a connection somehow?![/spoiler]

[spoiler]I don't think I'm following as he dropped off after the MZ Vs AOD crossover. The only other time that I remember him making a difference was in the Ultimate universe when the Fantastic 4 zombies broke out of the containment unit(although now that I went back and actually checked it was Reed in Doom's body). Are you trying to say maybe we'll see a bit of Marvel/Capcom Zombies?[/spoiler]

Quote from: Tyrannosaurus Reich on October 09, 2010, 11:13:54 AM
also modok isn't voiced by tom kenny which saddens me greatly

fuck.

Quote from: Tyrannosaurus Reich on October 09, 2010, 11:13:54 AM
EDIT: and holy fuck magneto is voiced by professor utonium

Yes!

Tyrannosaurus Reich

October 09, 2010, 06:08:01 PM #328 Last Edit: October 09, 2010, 06:11:15 PM by Tyrannosaurus Reich
so apparently gambit was deconfirmed

[spoiler]Dear Niitsuma:

If someone asks you if a character will make it in, stop DECONFIRMING THEM and just be

You'll thank me for this later

~Reich[/spoiler]

UHMEEEEBA

I recall reading something on Mega Man blogs earlier that there will be no Battle Network representation, that however is a good thing.