• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

June 25, 2024, 09:05:44 PM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

Marvel vs. Capcom 3

Started by Tyrannosaurus Reich, April 08, 2010, 10:17:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UHMEEEEBA

Did you even play Zero 3? It's part of the frigging plot.

[spoiler]Omega is using a modified version of Zero's original body, why Wiel modified it nobody knows but he did. Probably to make it work with the Dark Elf is what most people guess.

Wiel just dumped Zero's conscience in an unfinished prototype right next to his secret lab, i.e. the intro stage of Mega Man Zero 1. It's why the final boss of Zero 3 is in the same spot.

In other words the Zero you play is in the Mega Man Zero series ain't in the same body as the one from the X series. Omega is but it's been modified to hell and back.[/spoiler]

UHMEEEEBA

Quote from: UHMEEEEBA on November 16, 2010, 01:55:17 AM
And this guy on Self-loathing playa haters supports it, specifically mentioning he's heard about [spoiler]Taskmasker, Storm, and Hsien-ko (who he mentioned earlier the developer actually said he wanted Talbain, not that there weren't anymore Darkstalker characters), also reaffirms Haggar.[/spoiler] Not sure why but everyone seems to give this guy a lot of clout, so maybe he knows something.

Update: He has a lot of clout because this is the same guy that leaked the character list of SSFIV ages before it was finished, even calling Hakan. So yeah, this guy has some credibility.

Jesuszilla

Quote from: UHMEEEEBA on November 16, 2010, 08:45:34 PM
Did you even play Zero 3? It's part of the frigging plot.
I was talking about TenguMan.

And I ragequit Zero 3.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

DMK

Quote from: UHMEEEEBA on November 16, 2010, 09:13:56 PM
Update: He has a lot of clout because this is the same guy that leaked the character list of SSFIV ages before it was finished, even calling Hakan. So yeah, this guy has some credibility.

I fucking hope so. I'd love to have a team with Taskmaster on it. Especially his ability to mimic moves from just watching a person.

UHMEEEEBA

November 16, 2010, 09:54:15 PM #454 Last Edit: November 16, 2010, 11:09:23 PM by UHMEEEEBA
Yeah the same guy mentioned he can do some of that apparently.

And yeah King brought Tengu Man and Astro Man back after raiding the Robot Museum in the intro stage. Which is to say Wily brought them back but semantics.

Another posted some stuff about Haggar, claims he can do Final Haggar Buster.

Jango

Quote from: UHMEEEEBA on November 16, 2010, 09:13:56 PMUpdate: He has a lot of clout because this is the same guy that leaked the character list of SSFIV ages before it was finished, even calling Hakan. So yeah, this guy has some credibility.
Praying for Hakan in MvC3 as DLC.

UHMEEEEBA

They said they didn't want to put in characters that would require a lot of special animations and what not, like say Hakan's throw... thing...

Besides they supposedly have Haggar on grapple duty.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

if any SFIV character should get in, make it rufus

him fighting deadpool would be funny as shit

Tyrannosaurus Reich

double post because the themes for Zero and She-Hulk are up

also placing my pre-order for the special edition today

Tyrannosaurus Reich

triple post because now you can see how much you suck at the game

Aaaaaaand I pre-ordered the Special Edition yesterday, I had to wait four hours in the dentist's office afterward but god damn is it going to be worth it

Jesuszilla

I preordered as well. And holy shit this license card shit looks cool.

UHMEEEEBA

I'm a bit more interested in the mission mode myself, but I'm weird like that.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

November 20, 2010, 03:30:09 PM #462 Last Edit: November 20, 2010, 03:33:00 PM by Tyrannosaurus Reich

Jesuszilla

Maximo is in? I forgot he even existed...

UHMEEEEBA

Are we even reading the same article? He said he wasn't in.