• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

June 25, 2024, 09:35:54 PM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

Marvel vs. Capcom 3

Started by Tyrannosaurus Reich, April 08, 2010, 10:17:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

★CHUBUNGO★

ok it says "Fate of the Satsui no Hadou"
Doesnt the "fate" have alot to do with ryu?

i would really hate to see akuma... at least its not shitinel, fuck that cheating ass faggot

Chicken

DMK

About time Felicia finally gets in a episode....eventually.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

proof niitsuma is gabe newell

Insanius

I love videos like this, it's very calming to listen to his voice even though the subject matter has the complete opposite effect.

DMK

Quote from: Iced on December 26, 2010, 04:28:20 PM

Dude doing the comic just went and beefed it, he posted several pages on his portfolio.

FUCK YES TASKMASTER CONFIRMED. oh and Galactus to some extent as well, but who cares about nonplayable characters.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

Jesuszilla

Just try to keep things peaceful.

DMK

Iced edited post says it's by Kevin Sharpe, the pages itself from the comic thats coming out alongside MvC3.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

well post his portfolio nigga

DMK

There wasn't one posted. I imagine they had been taken down soon after.

Jesuszilla

Which means they're significant. Hah.

KoopaKoot

Click Here.

Jesuszilla

So what did the donuts mean?

There's 12 more slots left to fill.

Also:
Quote• Ryota Niitsuma said the first announcement in January for MvC3 is coming faster than you think at an American event. CES 2011 is right around the corner, January 6 - 9, but Capcom wasn't listed as one of the exhibitors on the CES site, although some of their employees will officially be attending the event. It's possible this statement will come into play at a different place, though.

• Marvel vs. Capcom 3 will be shown at various video game expos in Japan on January 16, 22, 23 and 30th, so we may hear more about the game during these times.

• MvC3 will require 1.5 GBs of hard drive space, at least for the PlayStation 3 version.

KoopaKoot

I'm gonna assume that Jill and Shuma take 2 of those slots.

Click Here.

Jesuszilla