• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

September 20, 2024, 06:01:48 PM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

Marvel vs. Capcom 3

Started by Tyrannosaurus Reich, April 08, 2010, 10:17:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyrannosaurus Reich

January 06, 2011, 12:37:39 PM #570 Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 12:45:27 PM by Tyrannosaurus Reich
If that's true then

[spoiler]WHY WOULD CAPCOM/NIITSUMA PULL MEGA MAN

WHY NO FRANK WEST

WHY THE FUCK DOES NIITSUMA THINK AKUMA IS MORE "UNIQUE" THAN EITHER OF THOSE TWO CHARACTERS

[/spoiler]

Jesuszilla

January 06, 2011, 01:02:07 PM #571 Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 01:05:51 PM by Jesuszilla
dude for the last time, it's a fake shot.

Also, fuck yes @ the Forte palette. I am using that. That is mine.

Also....
http://www.msxbox-world.com/assets/xbox360/screenshots/ss/1420/screenshot_641924324_1294315916.jpg

Gordon Freeman alt for Rad Spencer?

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

January 06, 2011, 01:07:34 PM #572 Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 02:04:16 PM by Tyrannosaurus Reich
how do you know its a fake shot????

also fuck yeah gordon spencer

UHMEEEEBA

I do find it odd a review site would upload a fake screen shot, but it's possible.

★CHUBUNGO★

im maining haggar no matter what, also ugh @ akuma shot

that guy that came up with the list that didnt have megaman or frank west on it said it might not be complete or 100% accurate so theres still hope

Chicken

DMK

The way it was pulled makes me think it might not be fake, but hey if it is I certainly don't mind, fuck Akuma and just have Ryu use his moves like in MvC1. fuck yeah Haggar and meh at Phoenix.

Jango

So is Phoenix the broken character that Seth was talking about, what with RESURRECTION?

DMK

Seems it would fit the bill.

Jesuszilla

Lupinko wikileaks.
[spoiler]>Taskmaster Super 1: He shoots a massive barrage of arrows straight forward
>Taskmaster Super 2: It's a super counter
>Taskmaster's launcher is Stars & Stripes, when he throws you, he says "Judo throw!"
>and after doing that in his regular throw, he shoots you with a gun
>He apparently shoots his opponent when he's on the ground during his judo throw, like he's upside down with his back from the throw
>When he does his webswing, he uses a grappling hook obviously
>He has a lot of special moves, but only 2 supers
>In his taunt, he says "Is that all the moves ya got?"
>He's very hunched forward
>He has a New York accent, my source isn't too good with New York accents, but it's safe to assume it would be a Bronx one, hi

>Sentinel is pretty faithful to his older incarnation
>Sentinel apparently has regained COTA levels of detail/animation again

>Hsien-ko info: For her item throw special of various miscellaneous items, there is a random chance that one of the items is a bomb
>Oh right I confirmed that her EX Special, the one other than Tenraiha and Chuukudan is also in the game as a super
>For people familiar with Vampire Savior, basically they integrated Leilei's EX Special into her regular Special
>She still has her reflect, and can still run in the air as well her hopping teleport dash
[/spoiler]
So we have MSS back? Fuck you, Capcom.

UHMEEEEBA

And according to the same guy no Mega Man or Frank.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

Well, that Twitter was kind of revealed to be untrue, since MvC3 wasn't shown at Jump Fiesta or whatever

it could just be a troll basing some of his leaks on other leaked lists

UHMEEEEBA

Some Haggar and Phoenix gameplay.

Haggar punches Zero and he explodes, enough said.

Jesuszilla

January 07, 2011, 02:55:55 PM #582 Last Edit: January 07, 2011, 03:01:27 PM by Jesuszilla
Team is still going to be Felicia, Zero, and Phoenix.

According to Seth, Felicia is really good in MvC3, the strongest she's ever been. But he's been known to be a dipshit so I dunno.

UHMEEEEBA

Part of the video I posted the other day emphasized I didn't really notice, Haggars throw range sucks he misses Zero but is close enough to push him out of the way right after.

Jesuszilla