• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

September 20, 2024, 10:28:44 PM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

Marvel vs. Capcom 3

Started by Tyrannosaurus Reich, April 08, 2010, 10:17:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

★CHUBUNGO★

i just hope shitinel dont make the cut, id take any other marvel character

Quote from: UHMEEEEBA on January 17, 2011, 12:47:07 PM
If I remember correctly the original leak said something along the lines of "He didn't add anything, so we put in Arthur instead.". I think it sounds like bullshit, but everything has been right up till now so...

Frank was supposedly cut due to his zombie moves fucking up the online (despite the fact it works in TvC).

yeah that part of the twitter was bullshit

Chicken

Jango

Quote from: UHMEEEEBA on January 17, 2011, 12:47:07 PM
If I remember correctly the original leak said something along the lines of "He didn't add anything, so we put in Arthur instead."
Plus if you're going to make him faithful to the old MvC (like most of the returning characters are), they'd have to take into account Megaman MORPHING FOR EVERY SUPER.

Also I'm going to just go out on a limb and say the problem with Frank West is similar to the problem with hats in TF2: too many precached models.

UHMEEEEBA

Taking into account needing up to six instead of four, yeah that's probably why. Don't see why they couldn't change Mega Man's move set though it's not that big of a deal and better than throwing your hands in the air and saying "NOPE CAN'T DO IT".

Here's some Akuma and Taskmaster footage.

Jesuszilla

I just realized I'd rather have Cyber Akuma than regular Akuma...

Just try to keep things peaceful.

c001357

i am going to body all of you loosers

DMK

So Frank was completely and utterly decomfirmed?  :(

Well theres always DLC for him and Bison...or maybe Super MvC3/MvC4. Can't wait to take on Herald Dr. Doom and Wesker then beat the ever loving shit outta Galactus.

★CHUBUNGO★

Quote from: Jesuszilla on January 17, 2011, 11:50:31 PM
I just realized I'd rather have Cyber Akuma than regular Akuma...
LULZ, that would be insane

Quote from: DMK on January 18, 2011, 05:33:33 AM
So Frank was completely and utterly decomfirmed?  :(
well not Officially yet, but the signs are there that he wont make it

but megaman/frank or not im still getting this game on day one and saying byebye to MVC2 for a while, even if that faggot dick sucking robot Sentinel makes it...

Chicken

Tyrannosaurus Reich

UHMEEEEBA

I really doubt it with how passive aggressive of an answer that was.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

Well

uh

[spoiler]there's still dlc

i mean fuck if he was ALMOST completed there's no reason not to throw him in[/spoiler]

UHMEEEEBA

Jango's precaching argument has a bit of sense as why they could decide otherwise.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

Jesuszilla

Just try to keep things peaceful.

★CHUBUNGO★

fuck shitinel in his faggot ass

Chicken

UHMEEEEBA

No Sentinel is great but I still wouldn't hold out on Frank or Mega Man just yet.