• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

September 21, 2024, 12:43:02 AM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

Marvel vs. Capcom 3

Started by Tyrannosaurus Reich, April 08, 2010, 10:17:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UHMEEEEBA

Blindly following whatever the head of the project says and not trying to give alternative ideas.

Jesuszilla

Isn't that the director's job though...?

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

Well it can be taken to extremes, i.e. Metroid Other M.

Hey it's more of Inafune's opinion than mine anyways.

Fusion

So likely it could've been an excessive amount of that in Capcom.

And the reason he says he left could mean that he wasn't taken seriously in Capcom, so even at his high position, he would never gain any more respect or power to make decisions regardless of his position in the company.

★CHUBUNGO★

I should be depressed that megaman didn't make it ( I mained him since mvc1) but I'm not.. I got bunch of characters to use now so i can get over it

Chicken

UHMEEEEBA

There are no plans to make Mega Man DLC. Statement that Mega Man "only has the Mega Buster and that not being enough for a moveset, Zero better because he has a sword".

Tyrannosaurus Reich

January 25, 2011, 02:25:40 PM #666 Last Edit: January 25, 2011, 02:29:20 PM by Tyrannosaurus Reich
I just

I

wh

what

but

I

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

UHMEEEEBA

Well right now the Mega Man fanbases are tearing themselves apart just so you know, even the X series fans are calling bull on it.

★CHUBUNGO★

Quote from: UHMEEEEBA on January 25, 2011, 02:07:34 PM
There are no plans to make Mega Man DLC. Statement that Mega Man "only has the Mega Buster and that not being enough for a moveset, Zero better because he has a sword".
LOLZ I think he is just Bullshitting now.. i read that as: "Hey, we too lazy to come up with shit for megaman, here enjoy zero"

Chicken

Fusion

Tch, all smoke screen commentary designed to do nothing but cover up what's really going on.  Thanks, Niitsuma.  Was Mega Man Universe your idea?  It sounds like it at this point. 

UHMEEEEBA

Nope Universe was Inafune's big new idea for the franchise.

The fact we haven't heard shit about it since he left Capcom might mean the project was abandoned or is being reevaluated.

Jesuszilla

"mega man only has a mega buster and zero has a sword... in a series with projectile spam"

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

Fire Sword, Break Dash, Top Spin, Charge Kick

c001357

January 26, 2011, 11:29:19 AM #673 Last Edit: January 26, 2011, 04:53:57 PM by Jesuszilla

>:)

★CHUBUNGO★

Gay shit
but i knew i, i knew that faggot would be in just to ruin shit for me

well i hope everyone that uses him get nut cancer

Chicken