• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

September 21, 2024, 02:54:17 AM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

Marvel vs. Capcom 3

Started by Tyrannosaurus Reich, April 08, 2010, 10:17:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UHMEEEEBA

Well that pretty much makes up for everything then.

★CHUBUNGO★

i really hope Mission mode wont be retarded like SSF4 trials, faggot ass links >:(

Chicken

UHMEEEEBA

Reminds me of the laughable Konquest mode in Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance but being Mortal Kombat most of the missions they said "FUCK IT" and had really stupid objectives.

Then they made it down right hideous in Deception but I'm rambling about things no one cares about so I'll shut up.

KoopaKoot

Watching the stream. Sentinel has the Mango palette from the Dreamcast version with the edited sounds and music.
[spoiler]Galactus is tough and his finger flick of death looks silly.  :D[/spoiler]

Click Here.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

Some new images of Jill and Shuma

i still miss jill being able to summon zombies, but at least CHAOS DIMENSION looks awesome

UHMEEEEBA

Wait they're giving Jill a new move set when they said they couldn't put Mega Man in the game because they didn't want to change his old move set?

Tyrannosaurus Reich

Jesuszilla

February 02, 2011, 11:11:42 PM #697 Last Edit: February 02, 2011, 11:21:50 PM by Jesuszilla
Quote from: UHMEEEEBA on February 02, 2011, 07:24:43 PM
Wait they're giving Jill a new move set when they said they couldn't put Mega Man in the game because they didn't want to change his old move set?
To be fair, I think she might play like Cammy anyway, so they technically didn't have to think...?

EDIT: also :ssmug: totally not stolen from anywhere nosir

Just try to keep things peaceful.

KoopaKoot

YES she has the neck snap from Mercenaries.  :pedo:

Click Here.

DMK

If they'll all be free I love it, if they expect me to buy it then they can fuck off.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

UHMEEEEBA

February 09, 2011, 08:14:02 PM #702 Last Edit: February 09, 2011, 08:17:33 PM by UHMEEEEBA
So this happened. Jill and Shuma are already on the disc.

Here have their themes as a consolation prize.

Jango

AG: I know this consequence will 8e hard for you to accept, 8ut whenever you feel angry or confused a8out it, just repeat this to yourself.
AG: It should 8ecome your mantra!
AG: HeThe DLC is already here.
AG: Say it, John!

On a side note, my account just got debited for the MvC3 pre-order, so I imagine it's on its way now.

UHMEEEEBA

I'm not really angry it's more an issue of the fact it puts future DLC in doubt, seeing how this isn't really DLC.