• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

September 21, 2024, 06:05:49 AM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

Marvel vs. Capcom 3

Started by Tyrannosaurus Reich, April 08, 2010, 10:17:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyrannosaurus Reich

oh and double post because

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Jango

UHMEEEEBA

As does Dr. Mario, Dixie Kong, those two random Pikachu wanabees with the positive and negative themes and Tetra if a I recall correctly.

Hell Brawl had a lot of unfinished crud in it, in retrospect it was probably rushed.

Jesuszilla

Oh, a hex editor. Totally can't change the name values of other characters that way.

Also a beginner's guide:

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Jesuszilla

February 16, 2011, 11:26:22 PM #724 Last Edit: February 16, 2011, 11:32:44 PM by Jesuszilla
The game arrived RIGHT after I got home. At around 8:00 I said "fuck it" and stopped studying and have been playing ever since.

My biggest complaint has to do with the assist system. It's so goddamn terrible how you have to HOLD the assist to tag in... and an assist still comes out instead anyway. If there's anything I hope to GOD they change, it's this. It's fucking unbearable.

Also, no spectating in online matches. It's so fucking boring how they just show you some health bars depleting... and give you no idea of the time remaining! What were they THINKING?! I mean, I can understand that spectating might cause some lag, but goddamn, give us SOMETHING other than a boring lobby screen, and at least show us the remaining time in the current match!

Other than that, it's just me trying my hardest to get the hang of things. I love it. Starting to like Deadpool and might main him, so there's my third member. Just need to figure out his best assist.

DMK

Even if it should be in the game, I'd buy Spectator mode type DLC. I can't stand waiting around in a 6+ player lobby.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

I think they said there will be a spectator mode in a free update

With that said, the only other thing I hate is how I can never find anyone on ranked matches

[spoiler]and seriously, why no mega man[/spoiler]

UHMEEEEBA

That reminds me there is a DLC poll type thing over at Capcom Unity.

Mega Man is losing to X by a landslide :/

Tyrannosaurus Reich

TBH, I would be fine with X, as long as we get SOME decent variation of Mega Man I'll be satisfied

Who knows? Maybe Capcom will pull a Tekkaman Blade and include Classic Mega Man as well

Jesuszilla

That thread disgusts me and depresses me just thinking about what I saw in there.

DMK

Quote from: Tyrannosaurus Reich on February 17, 2011, 09:14:33 AM
I think they said there will be a spectator mode in a free update

With that said, the only other thing I hate is how I can never find anyone on ranked matches

I keep hearing online is still having trouble adjusting to the numbers online, so next week it should even itself out and more people can be found. I'm hoping that spec mode will be a free update.

[spoiler]and some sort of survival/dramatic battle type dealie too[/spoiler]

UHMEEEEBA

Jesuszilla

too bad NO THROWS CONNECT

WHY AM I POSTING HERE?!

Tyrannosaurus Reich

you know a DLC feature I would buy? custom music

seriously, the stage themes in this game are fucking BORING, I want THIS

[spoiler]Metro City*:

SHIELD Helicarrier:

Kattelox Island:

Daily Bugle:

Demon Village:

Hand Hideout:

*actually I kind of like Metro City's music but MAN this song would work so well[/spoiler]

it probably won't happen, but if it did, god DAMN would it be awesome

Jesuszilla

You can just put the music on your console and play it whenever you start a match.