• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

September 21, 2024, 09:22:59 AM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

Marvel vs. Capcom 3

Started by Tyrannosaurus Reich, April 08, 2010, 10:17:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyrannosaurus Reich

That and so I can replace Morrigan's theme with something that doesn't sound like ass

Tyrannosaurus Reich

Oh, and double post because Lupinko (yes, that lupinko) is hinting at some new characters, either via DLC or Super MvC3

http://www.Self-loathing playa haters.com/forum/showpost.php?p=29163086&postcount=1812

Jubilee aside, not a bad selection (Frank West and a Rival Schools rep? fuck yes). But god damn where's my Gene these better not be the only DLC characters if this is true Capcom

UHMEEEEBA

QuoteStarforce Mega Man

WHAT

Tyrannosaurus Reich

Jesuszilla

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

Jango

That's not how you spell Haggar's name, Capcom.

UHMEEEEBA

Supposed Character roster leaked via Capcom accidentally uploading the artwork and Joystiq ripping it. Still no incarnation of Mega Man or anything God Hand but at this point that is not surprising one bit.

[spoiler]Capcom
Strider
Firebrand
Vergil
Frank West
Phoenix Wright
Nemesis, as in the Resident Evil 3 villain.

Marvel:
Ghost Rider
Dr Strange
Nova
Rocket Raccoon
Hawkeye
Iron Fist[/spoiler]

Fusion

Well, come on.

They don't wanna put X in because like Mega Man, he's not varied enough.
But they put in Phoenix Wright anyway regardless of how unsuited he is to a fighter.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

Aside from the lack of Gene, I'm quite pleased with this roster

but god I want Gene

UHMEEEEBA

Jesuszilla

Not even a fucking year later they do this shit. The only way I'm buying is if there's a PC release.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

I never bought the original precisely because I thought this would happen, just rented it.

Probably going to just rent this too.

UHMEEEEBA

Capcom issued a statement on the leak. It basically boils down to: We're glad you like all like the list but we're going to pretend the leak never happened. No statement of denial so if you were still doubting if that was official there you go.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

If they're smart, they'll announce more characters that aren't in that roster, most likely for DLC

but that's the problem, "if they're smart", and we all know the BRILLIANT business decisions capcom has made recently