• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

September 20, 2024, 05:59:38 PM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

Marvel vs. Capcom 3

Started by Tyrannosaurus Reich, April 08, 2010, 10:17:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyrannosaurus Reich

DMK

Why dey mad? I'm disspointed in no Mike Hagger mention, but maybe he's just not finished enough yet to show(OH GOD PLEASE LET ME BE RIGHT).

I welcome my new She-Hulk overlords.  8)

★CHUBUNGO★

Lulz them niggas Silly, like they gonna take out a character because a few faggots bitched

Chicken

UHMEEEEBA

For what it's worth looking at the old Haggar pic, he seems to be standing in the revealed GnG stage.

UHMEEEEBA

November 16, 2010, 12:57:22 AM #424 Last Edit: November 16, 2010, 01:05:07 AM by UHMEEEEBA
Well either Gamespot has gone crazier than normal or they accidentally confirmed, yes their will be DLC characters. Gamespot has a special collectors edition package that gives them for free. Both come out four weeks after the games release.

It's Jill Valentine, circa RE5, and Shuma Gorath.

With SG as a DLC character this kind of fucks up that list with Howard the Duck, regardless of She-Hulk being playable. Unless they swapped in someone else at the last minute or something.

DMK

Wasn't Shuma deconfirmed? I'll be heading to Gamestop tomorrow nonethless to see if I can pay it off.

UHMEEEEBA

Well yes but now being DLC he and Jill are outside the normal character lists I guess.

Having said there was a list awhile ago that listed them as DLC. Could easily have just learned that one piece of information and bullshitted it... and well I kind of hope he did.

[spoiler]
Marvel
Galactus (Boss)
Taskmaster (unlock)
Shuma-Gorath (DLC)
She-Hulk
Deadpool
Captain America
X-23
Magneto
Modok
Hulk
Spider-Man
Dr. Doom
Sentinel
Storm
Phoenix/Dark Phoenix
Super Skrull
Dormammu
Wolverine
Iron Man
???? (he forgot)

Capcom
Amaterasu
Ryu
Rad Spencer
Chun Li
C. Viper
Hsien-ko
Jill (DLC)
Chris
Wesker
Dante
Trish
Arthur
Felicia
Morrigan
Viewtiful Joe
Tron Bonne
Mike Haggar
Akuma (unlock) [Seriously? That's the best unlock you can think up? Against fucking Taskmasker?]
Zero

Note the lack of Mega Man, and Frank West, Capcom specifically said in an interview awhile back they want to put Frank into everything.[/spoiler]

And this guy on Self-loathing playa haters supports it, specifically mentioning he's heard about [spoiler]Taskmasker, Storm, and Hsien-ko (who he mentioned earlier the developer actually said he wanted Talbain, not that there weren't anymore Darkstalker characters), also reaffirms Haggar.[/spoiler] Not sure why but everyone seems to give this guy a lot of clout, so maybe he knows something.

DMK

Overall I'm confused and not sure who or what to believe when talking final rosters and characters.

Jango

KoopaKoot

List could be fake. It doesn't mention Frank and we've seen his silhouette since forever. 

Zero(Battle)suit Jill still has that device on her chest...so she's a baddie?  :pedo:

Click Here.

Jango

Wasn't there that post that said that not all silhouettes would be made into characters?

Although I gotta say it's nice Capcom's dipping into their more mature side for this game in general. Yes I know it's a bit late in the game to say that but whatev.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

November 16, 2010, 09:21:17 AM #431 Last Edit: November 16, 2010, 09:35:49 AM by Tyrannosaurus Reich
So, DLC characters have been confirmed?

YES

OH GOD

GENE STILL HAS A CHANCE

also

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/11/15/rumor-marvel-vs-capcom-3-roster-to-include-mega-man-frank-wes/

>Tessa

please be true

UHMEEEEBA

These DLC characters could easily be already on the disc, this is Capcom we are talking about.

Jesuszilla

November 16, 2010, 11:37:00 AM #433 Last Edit: November 16, 2010, 11:48:34 AM by Jesuszilla
I HAVE TO GET THAT SPECIAL EDITION

And I hope to god that list is fake. I don't want Storm AND Sentinel back with Magneto again goddammit, if you to play MvC2, play MvC2, keep your broken shit out of this, fags.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

"Your name is Zero? I hope you don't fight like one."