• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

September 21, 2024, 02:25:57 AM

News:

Anyone found direct-linking to our files will be perma-banned. Click here for more info.

Marvel vs. Capcom 3

Started by Tyrannosaurus Reich, April 08, 2010, 10:17:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyrannosaurus Reich

I don't know, I wouldn't mind seeing Sentinel back so as long as they nerf the FUCK out of him

also, I wouldn't get too excited just yet, a lot of people are saying that it's still a possibility for him to get in anyways, at this point it actually seems kind of likely

UHMEEEEBA

Well to be fair after looking over what he said, he just said Marvel didn't want him in... and they didn't want Shuma-Gorath in either and well look what happened.

I think he's just trolling to be a dick now actually.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

Quote from: UHMEEEEBA on January 22, 2011, 04:24:04 PM
I think he's just trolling to be a dick now actually.

Sadly, I honestly believe he is.

Jesuszilla

Last-minute trolling.

They also recently said Sagat was similar to Ryu and that's why he wasn't included. That was pretty fun too.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

★CHUBUNGO★

that would suck dick if that nigga was just trolling and shitinel is really the last reveal  >:(

Chicken

KoopaKoot

Please no Sentinel. Not because he was strong (I wanted Cable in), but because he just sucked.

Click Here.

★CHUBUNGO★

yeah cable would have been neat

Chicken

UHMEEEEBA

Marvel probably didn't want to promote him for one reason or another this time around. If there was to be another X-Men I'd rather have Gambit though.

DMK

Might be due to him being dead, but I think Chris will be a nice Cable replacement.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

Why Frank West was cut

basically it means "we would include him but we're capcom and we're lazy as fuck lololol"

still, this article also means Wright has a chance at DLC

★CHUBUNGO★

Chicken

Fusion

QuoteSo we looked into other Mega Mans, and decided that Zero had the best list of moves already in existence when it comes to fitting into a fighting game.

...Oh Ryota.

We all know the real reason you didn't bother with putting in classic Mega Man, or any other version for that matter is because Zero pretty much already had his moveset, animations, and model done.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

Quote from: Chubunater on January 24, 2011, 11:05:27 AM
http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2011/jan/24/niitsuma-talks-mvc3-megaman-rage-quitter-hell-spong/

Well there yah go :(

>Mega Man was taken out because they can't think of a moveset
>He's been in 10 games and has plenty of abilities to use
>Niitsuma thinks Zero is a Mega Man variant

UHMEEEEBA

January 24, 2011, 01:13:58 PM #658 Last Edit: January 24, 2011, 01:28:38 PM by UHMEEEEBA
When Inafune left Capcom he mentioned his growing discontent with how much hero worship goes on in the Japanese video game industry and how he thought the Japanese industry model in general was antiquated. They had to have made this no Mega Man decision early, maybe that was the straw that broke his back.

Something had to have happened, really doubt he just up and decided to quit after getting to make Legends 3 because he woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Was it MvC3? Probably not but it's interesting to think about.

Jesuszilla

Just try to keep things peaceful.