• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

June 26, 2024, 12:45:21 AM

News:

Anyone found direct-linking to our files will be perma-banned. Click here for more info.

Pokémon

Started by Deleted User, April 09, 2010, 02:38:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UHMEEEEBA

Quote from: Jango on September 19, 2010, 07:08:13 AM
Great, you can potentially hear that song SIX TIMES PER FIGHT

Actually it changes back if you use a potion or other such healing item. So you could hear it as for as many healing items you have + 5.

If you're poisoned and have leftovers I think it could in theory change 3 times in one turn.

Jesuszilla

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Jesuszilla

Oh also Serebii didn't get a C&D, turns out they were indeed fake.

Take a wild guess who it was and you win nothing.

Fusion

My guess is it's some guy who posts only male genitalia on 4chan.

UHMEEEEBA

You sure? Since corrupt, adulterating shitbags is reporting on it now and haven't issued a correction yet. Also the affected sites haven't brought their pictures back or issued a correction themselves yet...

It probably is a fake just because I don't see Nintendo doing it, but I haven't seen anything that said they haven't either.

Jesuszilla

Apparently in said letters, "Sincerely," was misspelled or someshit, and someone traced it back to a troll board.

UHMEEEEBA

Well people admitted to faking the starters of this game... that were real. So I wouldn't hold my breath until the sites add their images back.

Back on topic, version exclusives. Really not too much different. Flying type legendaries are the ones that wander, but only one per game and to get the third you need both.

Jesuszilla

UHMEEEEBA

No, he's the Sandman. As for Dream World I don't really understand it but you access it after you beat the game to get Pokemon with special abilities, such as the Auto-Sunny Day Ninetails as previously mentioned.

Jesuszilla

Only after the game? Because every single one of them on that list seemed to have it listed as a move.

UHMEEEEBA

After you beat the Elite Four. Those aren't moves, they're abilities and Dream World isn't one it's the site owner specifying the last one can only be gotten from there.

UHMEEEEBA

Copyright violation claims have been filled on both gameplay and music footage on youtube. Hell the ones I posted here are gone now, leading to the suspension of the uploader. So yeah, those letters might not be so fake after all.

UHMEEEEBA

September 22, 2010, 01:52:12 AM #118 Last Edit: September 22, 2010, 01:57:07 AM by UHMEEEEBA
Nintendo did indeed send their lawyers after Poke Beach, the Poke Beach owner even talked to them over the phone about it.

They were going to have the entire site pulled by contacting their registrar had they not complied.

So the pulled youtube videos are probably also their doing.

Jango

First Impressions after a few hours:

[spoiler]
- The intro... holy shit for a minute I thought I bought the wrong game.
- I love how Bianca is such a bitch that just fighting her WRECKS YOUR ENTIRE ROOM
- Oh yeah and in product placement fashion, the Wii in the room is MYSTERIOUSLY OKAY
- The other rival in the game has a name I forget but he's cooler.
- I didn't play any of the Pokemon games between Gold and HeartGold, so I dunno if it's just me, but I love how streamlined the first ten minutes or so are. You get your pokedex and pokeballs before you even set foot in tall grass.
- LOL TEAM PLASMA
- Also Near is there. And by that I mean there is a character named "N"
- I like how they do a double psychout on the first gym by making it have a type advantage over your starter, but then shit on the concept by having a trainer who will give you a type-advantage pokemon for it.
- YOU CAN GO TO A HUMAN DAYCARE AND BEAT UP PRESCHOOLERS