• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

September 28, 2024, 09:17:44 PM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

Pokémon

Started by Deleted User, April 09, 2010, 02:38:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jango

NEW DETAILS

- Battles are 6 on 6, one Pokemon per trainer with teams of 6 trainers.
- You befriend wild Pokemon to help you
- After you capture 17 castles in a region, you control the region
- The warlords of the title can join you for additional buffs in combat.

NEW WARLORD/POKEMON PARTNERS CONFIRMED

- Hideyoshi has a Monferno, even though the trailer showed him with Infernape so... Evolutions?!
- Motonari has a Servine
- Motochika has a Dewatt

COROCORO SCAN

Jango

Trailer 2 out, evolutions confirmed, warlords are defined by preferential type (ie: Kenshin uses Psychic, Hirayasu uses Fire, etc etc), and some warlords/characters were revealed but I can't be damned to read the Katakana and tell you who they are.

Jango

January 20, 2012, 06:17:51 PM #182 Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 06:21:15 PM by Jango
Woah some Pokemon BW news.

So last month you may remember the USA having a poll for most wanted Pokemon GL download, and Arceus predictably winning. While this was happening, Japan had their poll and got Rayquaza, and in the ultimate "running out of cool ideas" move, they're giving Rayquaza the signature move from the movie promo Victini, V-Create.

Granted it's a shit idea, but V-Create is the strongest Fire-Type move in the game and they just stuck it on one of the best physical sweeping Pokemon. It's like giving Heavy Weapons Guy a can of Crit-A-Cola.

Jango

【公式】『ポケモン+(プラス)ノブナガの野望』CM(30秒)

Kunoichi just got confirmed, and she is partnered with Scraggy, who evolves into the Hoodie-Wearing Scrafty which means:

mc chris - Hoodie Ninja - MC Chris Is Dead

Jango

Thought Reshiram and Zekrom were bad? Wait till you see KYUREM'S ALT FORMS

The new movie wil not only unveil these forms but also Keldeo and Meloetta, who are both event exclusive Pokemon, but fuck them, Kyurem with alt forms not found in the games currently can only mean one thing...

Brandy Bogard

February 25, 2012, 05:40:47 PM #185 Last Edit: February 25, 2012, 05:49:22 PM by Brandy Bogard
Quote from: serebiiIn this announcement, he unveiled the release of Pokémon Black 2 & Pokémon White 2. This game is the third game of Generation V and follows in a similar pattern to past releases and is due for release on the Nintendo DS in June 2012. We'll bring more as it comes.

I seriously hope you guys don't seriously release it under that name

also

Quote from: BulbanewsPokémon Black 2 and White 2 are NOT 3DS titles. They are DS titles. All its official website is saying is that it's usable on 3DS as well.

oh what.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

UHMEEEEBA

February 25, 2012, 08:34:12 PM #186 Last Edit: February 25, 2012, 08:50:24 PM by UHMEEEEBA

Yeah they're still DS games. I guess it's something they put together to stall while they still work on the 3DS entries. They're on the american site now as well.

The site calls them Black Version 2 and White Version 2, but the originals were called Black Version and White Version so they might still be actual sequels and not updates.

Jesuszilla

That's the first Pokémon gets a direct sequel.

I still updated the topic title accordingly because lol.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

I think the Game Cube game had a direct sequel. Never played it so I could be wrong.

Jesuszilla

Jango

Gold and Silver could TECHNICALLY be seen as sequels, although they weren't same gen as RBY obviously. By that same logic, however, DPPt are sequels to RSE.

But yeah this is the first direct sequel in the same generation.

Jesuszilla

Brandy Bogard

[spoiler][/spoiler]