• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

September 28, 2024, 10:26:58 PM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

SPAM Thread II: SPAM HARDER

Started by Jesuszilla, April 28, 2010, 09:55:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesuszilla

BBBR is pretty fun so far. Really loving the flow of Rouga so I guess he's my main.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Jango

Did he get nerfed? Last game he was GOD tier

UHMEEEEBA

Previously in one of the SPAM threads,

And now the thrilling sequel.

Jango

The last one definitely is the best.

Jesuszilla

August 21, 2011, 04:31:45 PM #1654 Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 04:39:12 PM by Jesuszilla
Quote from: Jango on August 21, 2011, 01:44:22 AM
Did he get nerfed? Last game he was GOD tier
Not sure; didn't play the last game.

Also they gave Heita a fireball.... and there's a Mech Heita too. His arm turns into a machine gun like Evil KFM.

and LOL THE PUZZLE. WOW.

Jango

Holy shit Mech Heita! Just like in BBA!

Also yeah, Rouga was such a beast, they used to ban him in unofficial BBB tournaments.

Jesuszilla

Hope they nerfed him then. Don't want a main that's banned. :(

UHMEEEEBA

Jesuszilla

WHY IS ROLL NAKED ON THE COVER OF ISSUE 1

UHMEEEEBA

August 21, 2011, 10:29:59 PM #1659 Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 10:33:58 PM by UHMEEEEBA
That just the tip of the iceberg in how fucked up that comic is. It's the most notorious thing to come out of the Mega Man license, but luckily not many people know about it. It's usually just a blurb on a Mega Man site to the extent of "LOOK HOW FUCKED UP THIS IS. LOOK AT IT. LOOK".

I can't believe anyone thought translating this was a good idea.

Jesuszilla

He even hits on Roll in one of the last frames in the first issue... even though they made it clear several times in this that they are siblings.

No Brazil. No, no, NO.

And one issue is about all I can stand of that.

Jango

Hey don't diss on Brazil they gave Sagat his second eye back in Spec Ops

Insanius

Jango

So out of boredom I checked ED's MUGEN page on the new site, and apparently EVIL (or I'm guessing it's him since it's being updated by a sole user named APungiePungie) either got himself banned or he found better things to do with his time. I kinda doubt it's him tho because the fabled "JANGO LOOK AT THIS SHIT HE POSTED A CHATLOG OF YOU ON THE PAGE" is mysteriously not there while tons of other old shit still is.

Also there's a few new shops, nothing featuring me tho, save for some edits to my BIPOLAR BACKSTABBER Titiln edit to the RS staff image that just happens to have the pic of me drinking from a TF2 mug because I know better than to show my full face to this crazy community.

tl;dr why was everyone telling me to look at this page, I am featured twice in the article, and one of those is a broken image.

Jesuszilla