• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

June 26, 2024, 08:50:33 AM

News:

Anyone found direct-linking to our files will be perma-banned. Click here for more info.

SPAM Thread II: SPAM HARDER

Started by Jesuszilla, April 28, 2010, 09:55:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyrannosaurus Reich

UHMEEEEBA

Highlight fom Rifftrax Live's Reefer Madness, Kevin going insane and wearing a grass wig on his head. Overall a lot better than the last two shows and the first two shorts were just so absurd in their subject matter they could have not said anything and it'd still have been funny.

Jesuszilla

Wheeeeee returning to Austin tomorrow!

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Jango

FEATURING "THE BRAIN" AS AVOCADO SOLDIER

Fusion

Quotegmod has to work for apeture science since he sabatoged black mesa thats why hes there and hes following mr.freeman cus his assossiots like him

Vega

Jango

Jesuszilla

August 24, 2010, 09:30:26 AM #397 Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 09:37:04 AM by Jesuszilla

And wow, Maddox. Haven't heard that name in a long time. Looks like he put out something good for the first time in years!

Tyrannosaurus Reich

"i lost my faith in humanity" doesn't make you look cool

just lettin' you know

UHMEEEEBA

I'm not trying to be cool. Also again EXAGGERATIONS, novel concept here apparently.

Jesuszilla

Portal is cool and all but that's just killing it.

Jango

THE CAKE. IT'S A LIE. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL (knocks over a Companion Cube while running through the hallways laughing)

UHMEEEEBA

August 24, 2010, 03:01:32 PM #403 Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 03:03:07 PM by UHMEEEEBA
Oh god I think I broke Jango.

Tyrannosaurus Reich