• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

June 26, 2024, 08:22:30 AM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

SPAM Thread II: SPAM HARDER

Started by Jesuszilla, April 28, 2010, 09:55:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UHMEEEEBA

Wouldn't be surprised if he puts it in a blog post some time down the road, he does that some times.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

August 31, 2010, 07:53:48 PM #436 Last Edit: August 31, 2010, 08:02:07 PM by Tyrannosaurus Reich
to jango:

Also I saw the entire thing of Kill Bill today. Basically Vol 1 is fucking awesome, the first half of Vol 2 is great, everything after that is pretty disappointing but not god awful, I just wish [spoiler]Bill and Beatrix had an actual fight scene as opposed to "LOL BILL DIED IN FIVE SECONDS BEATRIX GETS KID MOVIE ENDS"[/spoiler]

in a nut shell:

Tyrannosaurus Reich

also double post because i'm changing my avatar to chun-li eating a cake because september 7th is my birthday and in a few days

i would change it right then but i'm staying at a friend's place for a few days so sdfhhg

UHMEEEEBA

Um should we post the caek now or what?

Tyrannosaurus Reich

Jesuszilla

... that avatar is quite good enough, I think. Boobies... so squishy...

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

and how can you say "GOD DAMN IT BITCH YOU ATE MY WHOLE MOTHERFUCKING CAKE" to a rack face like that???

Jesuszilla

She can have the entire thing if she wants...

UHMEEEEBA

September 01, 2010, 10:54:37 PM #443 Last Edit: September 01, 2010, 10:58:45 PM by UHMEEEEBA
So I was going to go out and rent a game earlier and I found out online all the rental stores in the tri-city area are out of business. The march of progress is a bitch.

But I digress, please continue with your discussion just a bit of an observation I wanted to share.

Jesuszilla

UHMEEEEBA

Well it makes sense and all the business model is dated. Just a pain as I'm not about to shell money out for a Game Fly subscription if I only plan on playing one game.

Anjel

UHMEEEEBA

Insanius

Jesuszilla

Last I checked, no. If they did I would know about it.