• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

September 28, 2024, 10:31:52 PM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

The (2nd) ROTD Update

Started by Jango, September 18, 2010, 04:20:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jango

So after the reception I got from Jones, I've decided to go on and make someone else from ROTD. While I will follow the same rules I did when making Jones, they will have their own little tweaks to make them unique (read: Only Jones will have custom combo). Anyway, the silhouette idea was shit last time, so I'll just be totally up front now.
-----------------------------------------
#1: Jimmy

Reason he's here:
Let me just be clear about this: There are no good public Jimmy's available for MUGEN. Jin Kazama's, I hear you ask? Way too old. I also like playing Jimmy, and he's arguably the easiest character to pick up, so why not?
#2: Pupa

Reason she's here:
Despite having a terrible, terrible name, she's quite fun to mess around with. Also she has some of the most adorable Engrish winquotes.
#3: Elias

Reason he's here:
No seriously, how can you NOT like Elias? Mainly, Elias is an awesome character to use and get bitched at for having someone that can heal himself by attacking people. Oh and he's a priest.
#4: Pepe

Reason he's here:
Pepe is one of my other favorite characters to use, and has a nice variety of moves. Also I just noticed I have one team up as choices
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, what are you waiting for?! Exercise your rights as an American or whatever the fuck you are and vote! (or if you're Chinese, send in your request to a government official and watch as he breaks into your house and force feeds you Orange Fanta).

Jesuszilla

I vote Elias. He sounds delightfully cheap.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

JayJay

Nero D.

Jango

Okay everyone, votes are in, are you ready? Just like last time, I'm listing them in descending order, from least votes to most.

Drum roll please.

I SAID DRUM ROLL.

You're not gonna do it, are you... alright.
--------------------------------------------------------
#4: LOSER

Elias: 12 votes

Raise your hand if you were surprised by this outcome.
#3: LOSER

Pepe: 22 votes

What's interesting to note is that more folks that play ROTD on a regular basis voted for Pepe than the others. Something to keep in mind for next time!
#2: 1ST TO LOSE

Jimmy: 35 votes

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, HERE'S THE MAJOR UPSET OF THE NIGHT. To be honest, I was expecting that by putting Jimmy on the poll, he was most likely to win. However, it seems that people's love for the Ryu of the game has been dwarfed by...

wait for it

#1: WINNER

Pupa: 38 votes

Yup, Girl Duck King won. That was really fucking close I must say, though. Also, this character marks a first for me: It will be the first girl character I will have ever made, ending years of "HAHAHA GAY FOR REN/TAKAGI/WHOEVER" jokes.

Thanks for your patronage, and I hope to see your input on Pupa in the months to follow.

Jesuszilla

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Jango

Yeah Cyanide overrode everything