• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 05:40:25 AM

News:

Anyone found direct-linking to our files will be perma-banned. Click here for more info.

SPAM THREAD!

Started by Deleted User, March 20, 2006, 11:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KoopaKoot

That looks awesome.  :sho:

Click Here.

Fusion

DMK

Quote from: Fox McCloud on September 08, 2009, 09:57:39 PM
I really, really think that this week is going to test my patience.

It's gonna be another one of those weeks that ends with me going "fuck it all" to the world.

I'm having the same kinda week. Grandmother ends up at the hospital, on the way back home I go by a fast food resturant and in the drive through some dick cheese mistakenly hits the gas instead of the break destroying the back end of my mustang and cracking my window, and to top the fucking shit my 360 decides to RROD after not playing the damn thing for days. Now it seems even my computers disk drives craping out and won't load anything at times. why wont it stop  :(

DMK

September 10, 2009, 08:46:25 PM #3078 Last Edit: September 10, 2009, 08:53:01 PM by DMK
Thanks Vans, but tomorrows Friday and I feel I've gotten the worse over with. Nothing else could possibly go wrong.....right?

EDIT: Goddamn why did I write that two times jesus fuck

Here have a African slums based video game as an apology.

Jesuszilla

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

September 11, 2009, 12:59:21 AM #3080 Last Edit: September 11, 2009, 01:01:07 AM by UHMEEEEBA
QuoteEnraged Person says (11:20 PM):
Oh hey did you ever wonder why Jim-Bob hasn't been on in forever Bob?

UHMEEEEBA says (11:21 PM):
No not really.

Enraged Person says (11:21 PM):
It's because he became *DRAMATIC PAUSE*

UHMEEEEBA says (11:21 PM):
What?

Enraged Person says (11:22 PM):
A SCIENTOLOGIST.

UHMEEEEBA says (11:22 PM):
What the fuck does that have to do with anything?

Enraged Person says (11:22 PM):
Apparently it means he thinks he's better than us and doesn't want to talk to us anymore. And by us I mean all the old gang not just you and I here on the interwebs.

UHMEEEEBA says (11:23 PM):
Well that's stupid.

Enraged Person says (11:24 PM):
From what I've heard that cunt of a girlfriend convinced him to become one. I think he would have been better off beating it to Caster at this rate.

Enraged Person says (11:24 PM):
You're going to post this in that quote thread when no one gives rats ass about him anymore and are just going to ignore you, aren't you?

UHMEEEEBA says (11:25 PM):
Well now I'm going to put it in the Spam Thread just to spite you.

Enraged Person says (11:28 PM):
More like Spam Forum.

Enraged Person says (11:28 PM):
BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURN

UHMEEEEBA says (11:28 PM):
You're in your twenties and you still play Yu-gi-oh.

UHMEEEEBA says (11:29 PM):
BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURN

This was followed by a rage quit.

Vega

When i try to connect to irc it won't connect  :-\

UHMEEEEBA

Vega

UHMEEEEBA

Then try different ports.

Vega

QuoteThis channel is invite-only. You must have an invite from an existing member of the channel to join.

UHMEEEEBA

Well then I guess you have to wait until someone from the channel actually sees your posts.

Sorry I can't help you further.

Anjel

Shit, that might have been my fault...

The_None

It just happened to me as well. I'm also not able to join the channel from the PC I'm posting on.

Jango

So I just rented the Disney version of My Neighbor Totoro and turned on the English dub and... holy fuck who the hell thought it was a good idea to cast Dakota Fanning as Satsuki?! Actually the whole dub is stilted beyond belief, to the point that I'm getting ready to shell out $50 for the discontinued FOX version.