• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 20, 2024, 02:40:11 AM

News:

Anyone found direct-linking to our files will be perma-banned. Click here for more info.

SPAM THREAD!

Started by Deleted User, March 20, 2006, 11:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyrannosaurus Reich

i want to have sex while listening to this

simply perfect

UHMEEEEBA

Patrick Swayze died.

I actually found out about this on an MST3K blog and that's only because they would make fun of Road House.

A lot.

I'd post the Patrick Swayze Christmas song but that would be insensitve.

K.O.D

I'VE GOT FAST NET FINALLY, VANS PLAY ME NOW :mrox: :mrox:

Fusion

Team Fortress 2 update: 09/15/09

The update changed the Medic's gameplay a little.  The standard Medic HP regain is now 3/6/9, and the Blutsauger, now has the tradeoff of having the Medic survive by his old recharge rate (1\2\3).  Though, the Blutsauger will be able to crit.

Sandwiches can also be thrown, given to other players (which will restore 50% of their health) and one bite of a sandwich results in... You getting full health from just one bite.  Saves time, I guess.

They also fixed that Halo issue where you could see the glow if Spies wearing it were cloaked.

But what is this?  An update without a single problem?  Nawww... The Blutsauger's HP recovery drain doesn't work at all.

Jango

Deleted User

Tyrannosaurus Reich

I need to play God Hand one of these days

Fusion

Fusion: 1
Windows: 0

If you don't get it, I got a game from 10 years ago to work on Windows Vista 64-bit.  I even got 3D Acceleration working.

Jango

Quote from: Tyrannosaurus Reich on September 16, 2009, 09:59:03 PMI need to play God Hand one of these days

Have your pet neutered or SPADE!

Jesuszilla

QuoteATTENTION

We have received copyright complaint(s) regarding material you posted, as follows:

* from The Cartoon Network, Inc. about THIS THING IS REALLY FUCKING LOUD GARBITCH - Hayzeuszilla
      Video ID: Zl5fKgvipf0
    * from Cartoon Network about THIS THING IS TOTAL FUCKING GARBITCH - Hayzeuszilla
      Video ID: dlJeKLCZ5kw

Please Note: Accounts determined to be repeat infringers will be terminated. Please delete any videos for which you do not own the necessary rights, and refrain from uploading infringing videos.

If you are unsure what this means, it is very important that you visit our Copyright Tips guide.

If you believe you have the necessary rights or authorization to post this content, you may file a counternotice. There may be severe legal consequences for filing a false or bad-faith notice. Please take the time to review appropriate copyright-related materials before deciding to submit a counternotice. You can find more information in our Help Center.

For your reference, a copy of this message can also be located in your Account Warnings page.

fuck viacom

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

The_None

CN is actually owned by Turner, which is in itself a subsidiary of Time Warner FYI. Perhaps Time Warner also used to own WMG, so it isn't that much surprising.

....And I'm still not sure on what to do with THIS

Fusion

Heh, if my predictions are right, I'll be starting up a new YT account this Christmas.  Why?

Two Copyright Strikes on mine.  I'm betting that the third will be December 16, 2009.

Calling it:
Quote from: UHMEEEEBA on September 22, 2009, 11:20:05 AM
Oh no, how horrible.

UHMEEEEBA

Two data points are an insufficient amount of data to conclude a pattern.