• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 11:58:49 AM

News:

Anyone found direct-linking to our files will be perma-banned. Click here for more info.

SPAM THREAD!

Started by Deleted User, March 20, 2006, 11:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fusion

Tip to Hayato (MvC2) creators: If you wanna use his MvC2 voice, consider asking someone to rip from Plasma Sword (Dreamcast).  He has the same voice set and probably in much higher quality.

UHMEEEEBA

I forgot I had even subscribed to that channel.

Fusion

That was actually pretty awesome.  I liked the random Call of Duty bit.

GT5: Prologue Spec IV, maybe?

Tyrannosaurus Reich

Fusion

Well cropping THAT was easy

K.O.D

Fusion

Jesuszilla

THIS IS THE DAY YOU BECOME A MAN

TODAY YOU SHALL GO TO THE NEAREST MCDONALD'S AND BLOW IT UP TO SHOW THESE AMERICAN PIGS YOU DO NOT FUCK AROUND

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

Wouldn't it make more sense to poison the food? Larger fatality yield and all.

Jango

NOW LISTEN UP EVERYONE WE'VE GOT A MASS POISONING ON OUR HANDS! TOO MANY DEAD TO COUNT SO ALL CLIENTS ARE FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE! LET'S SEE SOME HUSTLE PEOPLE! [/Don Copal]

UHMEEEEBA

Well if you used something that'd take a while to take effect they wouldn't notice as quickly, allowing multiple shifts of customers to be offed instead of the ones just in the building when you blow it up.

Jango

Yeah, I know what you're saying, but bombs are just louder and scream "LOOK AT ME I'M KILLING PEOPLE"

Jango

I think I'm going to try one-up this guy

UHMEEEEBA

So I went out to dinner tonight and the place I went to had this weird ketchup brand that I can't even remember.

So anyways I tried to use said ketchup on some fries and instead got a torrent of nasty ketchup water on my left hand, which was a pain in the ass but I didn't think much of it.

Now here I am a few hours later and it turns out whatever nasty brand of ketchup that was I'm horribly allergic to as my hand is now bright red and itches with the intensity of a thousand suns. I fucking hate having stupid skin allergies.

Jesuszilla

... Ow. Damn dude, that sucks.

Just try to keep things peaceful.