• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 03:03:52 PM

News:

Anyone found direct-linking to our files will be perma-banned. Click here for more info.

SPAM THREAD!

Started by Deleted User, March 20, 2006, 11:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jango

It's past 12:00 AM here, so it's officially my birthday. Me and my favorite manager (she is extremely hot, mind you) sat down and had some beers outside. Awesome way to kick it off.

[/Sambo RI post]

UHMEEEEBA

Jesuszilla

YOUR CAEK TOO

dammit neon beat me

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

post nude pics of your manager please

UHMEEEEBA

I do believe that would result in him being fired.

Jango

Nah, she's too nice to deserve that. Plus yeah, don't wanna be fired for at least another year.

Fusion

Random story time.

Back in my middle school, the PC game known only as "Digger" was a popular hit on one classroom.  So when we got our hands on the DOS version, it was absolute chaos as everybody on computers could play Digger.  Except for the mac.

Well, nobody figured out that pressing F10 would exit the game.  So we ended up forcing the computers to turn off by flipping that switch in the back... Oooh boy, THAT was a big mistake.

It somehow put Digger into the Windows Startup routine so that every time the computer reached the booting phase, the first thing it did after the Windows 95\98 logo was start running Digger.  You closed Digger, the computer itself RESTARTED.

I can't remember how it was solved, but I think it had to have been a system restore.  After that, our class teach pretty much made Digger a forbidden game.  Though I snagged a copy for my home PC, which was a Windows 3.1 machine.  You know, when running Windows was an optional thing.

Insanius

Jesuszilla

How the hell did that happen?

UHMEEEEBA

I don't think he knows.

Alternatively: Magic.

Fusion

Quote from: UHMEEEEBA on September 30, 2009, 10:49:36 PM
I don't think he knows.

Correct.  All I know is the process in which it happened.

We wanted to exit Digger.  We didn't know how.
Our "tech genius" of the class thought the only way to restart was to cut the power to the PC.

Next thing we know, it's loading Digger every time it starts up.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

Insanius

This is a stupid dope mix.

Jesuszilla

Jango

October 05, 2009, 06:52:58 PM #3149 Last Edit: October 05, 2009, 06:58:43 PM by Jango