• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 23, 2024, 02:28:15 PM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

SPAM THREAD!

Started by Deleted User, March 20, 2006, 11:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jango

Four wheels are much more dangerous because two ropes are used to support the four wheels. If the rope starts swinging when the car is halfway across the wheels will slip from under one of the ropes and there will be no way to hang onto the other and Twinkle will fall to the bottom.

Sgt Squirrel

hey gais i maed a new signature

ITS INTERACTIVE TOO ;D

Fusion

Had a interesting dream about a game that doesn't exist, if I go the gaming route perhaps I should see that this is developed?

- 2 Distinct teams, Red and blue respectively.  Very distinct.  Or white and black in a color-blind setting.
- Weapons don't kill other players.  Instead, after a chain of hits they'll be blasted back.
- Completely team-based objectives.  Lack of a deathmatch because, again, weapons don't kill here.
- Melee weapon akin to a lightsaber, stuns on hit and again, repeated hits causes knockdown.

That's all I could clearly remember, anything else didn't strike me as all that relevant.  Again, it was something I had in my sleep.  If this helps with visualizing, I was listening to the RayStorm soundtrack a lot.

UHMEEEEBA

So basically you just condensed the quote topic into a sig... that's too much power for one man to have.

Sgt Squirrel

yeah that's pretty much what I did

I'll add more faggotry as I go along though

Jesuszilla

Quote from: Jango on October 07, 2009, 02:55:51 PM
Louis - Level would be like Shade Man's stage, with zombies popping out at random places. Defeating Louis would earn the Pill Drop, which would defeat multiple enemies in a row (naturally this would take more power than most weapons).

Quote from: UHMEEEEBA on October 07, 2009, 01:45:36 PM
If you put in Louis and his weapon is indeed pill based you need to work in the Dr. Mario Viruses somehow.
Well, if Claude Speed is a boss in the "Fortress," then naturally he could summon Dr. Mario Viruses to distract you while you try to finish him off with the pills.
LMAO

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

Whats better than being linked to a bad youtube video?

Being in the same room as someone who shows it to you, that way you can throw something at them for showing it to you.

On an unrelated note today I was cleaning and found an old jewel case for an old CD game from the 90's.

Then I remembered it had pretty sweet music.

Can't say anything bout the gameplay it's been over ten years.

Fusion

WHAT IS THAT DOING AS PART OF A PASSWORD
Also stupid password system ftl good thing we have save states

UHMEEEEBA

I just tried to edit a post from my old account and failed.

Twice.

OOPS.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

Anjel

I swear, it wasn't me.

Jango

UHMEEEEBA

October 12, 2009, 03:13:25 PM #3192 Last Edit: October 12, 2009, 03:29:57 PM by UHMEEEEBA
He can chain throw that's probably why he's there.

Also I haven't played Brawl in months, the disc is probably collecting dust.

Like ten years from now I'll be going through my shit and find it's case and be like gee I don't remember how that played but at least it had good music.

Wait...

Jesuszilla

October 12, 2009, 03:47:28 PM #3193 Last Edit: October 12, 2009, 03:51:43 PM by Jesuszilla
LOL, ROY LOW TIER. Bullshit. Same for Brawl Yoshi. He's pretty damn high up there. I also see nothing but damn Ikes being used in tournaments so he's far from the spot they say.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

October 12, 2009, 04:48:18 PM #3194 Last Edit: October 12, 2009, 04:52:06 PM by UHMEEEEBA
Damn the most recent MS Paint Adventures update was awesome, if for the music if nothing else.

It's a bit spoilerish though if you haven't been following it for a while.