• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 05:30:12 AM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

SPAM THREAD!

Started by Deleted User, March 20, 2006, 11:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyrannosaurus Reich

I JUST FOUND THE ANNOUNCER AS A YOUNG GIRL

HOLY SHIT

Jesuszilla

December 10, 2009, 06:33:51 PM #3436 Last Edit: December 10, 2009, 06:36:20 PM by Jesuszilla
NO FUCKING WAaaaaaait.... HER COLORS ARE INVERTED

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

It is a double class update... with a twist.

Throughout the next week Valve will be recording home many Demomen kill Soliders and vice versa, the class with the most kills at the end gets a fourth weapon unlock where the losing class only gets the normal three.

UHMEEEEBA

Jesuszilla

Anjel

Jango

I finally get my computer able to play TF2 and I get killed by a crotch

Bigsally

Im jacking off right now to pics of my grampappy fishing  :P ::)

Tyrannosaurus Reich

UHMEEEEBA

December 13, 2009, 11:21:56 AM #3444 Last Edit: December 13, 2009, 11:24:56 AM by UHMEEEEBA
Saxton Hale needs his own damn game.

Oh and The Announcers name is Helen.

The Soliders are ahead by about 200,000 so yeah.

K.O.D

Jango

Quote from: UHMEEEEBA on December 13, 2009, 11:21:56 AMThe Soliders are ahead by about 200,000 so yeah.
Yeah, there's a server for killing Demos where there's a box dangling in the middle of a room with a hole small enough for a rocket launcher. Bots spawn demos there while volunteers show up and just kill Demos over and over again.

There's apparently a server like that for Soldiers too, but the ping rate was too high and nobody was joining it.

UHMEEEEBA

The Demoman update has a FUCKING SWORD and a charge tackle that GOES FASTER THAN SCOUTS CAN RUN.

METHINKS YOU DIDN'T THINK THIS THROUGH VALVE.

I like the swords name though, nice pun.

Jesuszilla

When creators say they're going to balance it, what they really mean is they're just gonna break it for someone who needs their time in the spotlight.