• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 09:34:32 AM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

SPAM THREAD!

Started by Deleted User, March 20, 2006, 11:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jango

That's fucking badass

UHMEEEEBA

December 15, 2009, 01:26:27 AM #3451 Last Edit: December 15, 2009, 01:40:30 AM by UHMEEEEBA
Well there are some people saying it's ok because the shield takes the place of the sticker launcher but still charging sword swinging demos that get stronger the more dudes they kill seems like a fair trade.

Another thing this secret page that could be reached from the Saxton Hale update has a list of things the monkey that Hale killed would have used. Among them includes a sword, a bugle and a pickaxe. Given the Demoman ended up with a sword maybe the Solider will end up with one of the other ones.

Also features an advert for a rocket launcher but the Solider already has that.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

Quick someone make an Alucard sword and Alucard shield skin for this when it comes out

UHMEEEEBA

The Latin on the Demoman's family crest roughly translates to "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king.".

Jesuszilla

Haha that's sweet.

I gotta start playing TF2 again; contribute some Soldier deaths to a worthy cause.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Jango

So the Demo-grinding server got removed. Now there are like 3 Soldier-grinding servers, and they're always filled up.

UHMEEEEBA

December 15, 2009, 09:52:49 PM #3456 Last Edit: December 15, 2009, 09:57:24 PM by UHMEEEEBA
Soliders rocket unlock is one that has much less blast radius at the benefit of having a greatly increased firing rate and is a bit stronger too.

The page has the number 2 highlighted at the time of this writing but no other weapon listed.

The Demomen are catching up in kills.

... the Solider is named Jane Doe.

Jango

December 16, 2009, 06:58:54 AM #3457 Last Edit: December 16, 2009, 07:24:58 AM by Jango
brb buying the soldier shirt

EDIT: He may have killed me, but I left my mark.

K.O.D

fun times bro

engie combo ftw

UHMEEEEBA

December 16, 2009, 10:14:28 PM #3459 Last Edit: December 16, 2009, 11:01:41 PM by UHMEEEEBA
So I just got back from seeing Rifftrax Live's Christmas special with a few people and it ended with an animated Rudolph short in which the following exchange took place:

Santa, to Rudolph: I need you tonight!
Kevin Murphy: WOAH

You couldn't hear the production for whole minute due to the amount of laughter over it.

It's also worth pointing out that Kevin has a strange fascination with Poker Face... and an outright nightmare inducing ending bit responsible by Kevin as well.

I was disappointed that they had Weird Al there but didn't have him sign the Night Santa Went Crazy, the best Christmas song ever. Despite that it pretty much rectified all the problems of the first Rifftrax Live.

And yes I still hate Christmas.

Jesuszilla

UHMEEEEBA

December 16, 2009, 11:31:41 PM #3461 Last Edit: December 16, 2009, 11:33:37 PM by UHMEEEEBA
I'm not jewish.

Also I like bacon.

Jesuszilla

UHMEEEEBA

December 16, 2009, 11:41:39 PM #3463 Last Edit: December 17, 2009, 01:57:57 AM by UHMEEEEBA
You know I really wonder some times why I even bother posting in this thread.

Heck I had another thing I was going to post that I thought was pretty damn funny but now I don't feel like posting it.

More solider unlocks.

Last Demoman unlock. Also a stickybomb replacement.

Demoman not too far behind in kills etc etc

Jango

We should split it off and make a thread titled "ITT Post TF2 Updates Here"

Or hell make a TF2 thread in gaming discussion.

While on the topic, MORE FUN WITH JANGO AND KOD