• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 03:33:22 AM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

SPAM THREAD!

Started by Deleted User, March 20, 2006, 11:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesuszilla

Are the sprites at least salvageable?

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Insanius

They look straight outta Nijikaku

Jesuszilla

That doesn't tell me shit since some characters were well-sprited and others were just shit.

Insanius

December 30, 2009, 12:30:56 AM #3499 Last Edit: December 30, 2009, 12:33:32 AM by Insanius
Ok let me put it this way then.  The animations look like they're missing lots of in-between frames.  Even the well-sprited characters in Nijikaku have this problem.

Vistake is a notable exception.

Fusion

That's something weird with most japanese originals.  They always seem to lack in-between frames, or they have in-between frames but they're done with no effort and look hideously stiff.

UHMEEEEBA

I'd hate to disrupt your important discussion but it has come to my attention that there is a Normal Super Mario Bros. 3, I hadn't seen it posted here yet so there's the link. It's actually been out for a while though.

It has the best boss of any video game ever.

You may now proceed with the important discussion again.

Fusion

I've heard about Normal Super Mario Bros. 3 for a while now.  Got to play it too.  Why didn't I say anything?  I guess I just forgot.

UHMEEEEBA

Oh well it's posted here now so it's all good.

Sgt Squirrel

UHMEEEEBA

Insanius

Jango

Quote from: Insanius on December 30, 2009, 12:30:56 AM
Ok let me put it this way then.  The animations look like they're missing lots of in-between frames.  Even the well-sprited characters in Nijikaku have this problem.

Vistake is a notable exception.
Actually, that was one of the doujin group Rapidfire's first games. They later made Fate Sword Dance, then they changed their name to NRF and proceeded to make Big Bang Beat and Million Knights Vermillion.

IT'S ALL CONNECTED

Jesuszilla

Tyrannosaurus Reich

one more minute where i live

rip this decade