• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 08:09:08 PM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

SPAM THREAD!

Started by Deleted User, March 20, 2006, 11:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deleted User

Jesuszilla

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Jango

Anjel

LOL
That's the best one so far.

UHMEEEEBA

I also now hate popcorn ceilings in addition to stupid carpet spike strips, bitches are a mess to get rid of.

Jesuszilla

UHMEEEEBA

Contrary to what Wikipedia will tell you, the "easily removed mess" can be better described as a dust cloud that when settles produces a good 50 pounds of dust. And no my house is old enough I didn't need to worry about asbestos.

I'm remodeling if you didn't figure that out yet.

UHMEEEEBA

From the man that gave us Luigi wins at Mario Party by doing absolutely nothing.

Jesuszilla

January 17, 2010, 12:56:06 AM #3578 Last Edit: January 17, 2010, 12:58:01 AM by Jesuszilla
Quote from: UHMEEEEBA on January 16, 2010, 06:42:05 PM
Contrary to what Wikipedia will tell you, the "easily removed mess" can be better described as a dust cloud that when settles produces a good 50 pounds of dust. And no my house is old enough I didn't need to worry about asbestos.

I'm remodeling if you didn't figure that out yet.
I thought all ceilings were like that?

also rofl that vid

UHMEEEEBA

Popcorn Ceilings aren't flat and I'm sure you've seen a flat ceiling at some point in your life.

This is a popcorn ceiling.

They fell out of use for the most part in the eighties, which is why every image I found when google searching that was preceded by "removing popcorn ceilings". Prior to that however popcorn ceilings contained asbestos as one of the main ingredients.

Here is an overly extensive guide on it, now imagine the trash in those pictures and multiple it by five and that's about what I went through earlier today.

In conclusion popcorn ceilings suck ass.

UHMEEEEBA

Hope you never decide to paint it.

Jesuszilla

Tyrannosaurus Reich

double will probably hate me for this

Jesuszilla

Double's dead because Really Pissed off Neon killed him and the battle was so intense that it turned him into a single-celled organism known as UHMEEEEBA.

Kinda like Gohan vs. Cell, except Neon can't regenerate at the rate Cell can.

UHMEEEEBA

January 17, 2010, 01:19:10 PM #3584 Last Edit: January 17, 2010, 03:16:25 PM by UHMEEEEBA
At least you didn't use music from Super Marisa World, then he'd have been really pissed. X6 is at least playable if highly, highly flawed.

Even then if I recall he stated the music in X6 was the only remotely redeeming part of the game.

If he graded it again he'd probably give it a slightly higher score.

Also it was Flame Hynerd in X7 that did the burn to the ground thing.