• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 07:22:22 PM

News:

Anyone found direct-linking to our files will be perma-banned. Click here for more info.

SPAM THREAD!

Started by Deleted User, March 20, 2006, 11:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UHMEEEEBA

February 22, 2010, 03:51:54 PM #3810 Last Edit: February 22, 2010, 05:04:54 PM by UHMEEEEBA
QuoteQuick Man is able to accelerate time in his immediate proximity, which results in the illusion that Quick Man is moving extremely fast, but the acceleration is limited from 2 to 4 times that of his surroundings. Despite this limitation, Quick Man's acute reasoning and combat skills have extended the time acceleration system's usefulness beyond initial expectations. Quick Man is the only robot that is damaged by Flash Man's Time Stopper because it reduces the speed of light to nearly zero, infinitely increasing Quick Man's mass and thus creating a powerful gravitational field. The result is an effect similar to a black hole, the gravitational force of which then damages Quick Man.

Whatever happened to robots are weak to other robots weapons just because?

Fusion

People will try to explain anything and everything.

UHMEEEEBA

Actually that was the explanation they gave in Megamix.

Deleted User

...What?

Also "goddammit it"

UHMEEEEBA

Black Mage is referring to a section in the Nintendo strategy guide that listed nonsensical teams you could try to beat the first Final Fantasy with, one being a team of White Mages.

In the second link a team of White Mage derivatives killed the final boss of the first Final Fantasy.

Brandy Bogard

this should have youtube poops
[spoiler][/spoiler]

UHMEEEEBA

Last time I saw that was in a College media class.

No really some one used it as part of their report.

K.O.D

Jesuszilla

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

God damn I haven't had power since this morning because of a downed power line, as in the POLE itself snapped off and spun around 180 degrees and hung in mid-air.

Deleted User

Jesuszilla

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Jango

My reaction to that vid