• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 18, 2024, 08:37:16 PM

News:

Anyone found direct-linking to our files will be perma-banned. Click here for more info.

SPAM THREAD!

Started by Deleted User, March 20, 2006, 11:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesuszilla

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

Quote from: Jango on March 18, 2010, 02:22:35 AM1) Someone broke into my locker and stole my stash of Girl Scout cookies. Thin mints, mind you! In retaliation, I moved to a different locker and made a makeshift trap that only I know how to deactivate, so if someone breaks into it, they're in for a world of pain. Later, I plan to make one that blasts "SUCK MY DOG'S DICK" at max volume if someone tries to crack it open the wrong way, so they'll either get fired for breaking into my locker or for playing obscene music at a loud volume.

Play this instead and see what happens

Jesuszilla

.... might wanna fix that.

Sgt Squirrel

Jesuszilla

.... I want that washing machine.

UHMEEEEBA

Clearly we need Mr. T to pity the hell out of your keyboard.

Brandy Bogard

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Jango

Good thing I already associated "Zelda" with this:

Apologies for the terrible quality

UHMEEEEBA

Since you deleted your comment Jesus someone gave him the idea on another one of his videos.

Also I think I have to share this even if it took months to... hapen.

Source video. I was just considering deleting those set of videos the other day, but now I'm obligated to keep them forever and ever.

Brandy Bogard

Quote from: UHMEEEEBA on March 20, 2010, 10:42:41 PM
Since you deleted your comment Jesus someone gave him the idea on another one of his videos.

Also I think I have to share this even if it took months to... hapen.

Source video. I was just considering deleting those set of videos the other day, but now I'm obligated to keep them forever and ever.

Just simply delete them
[spoiler][/spoiler]

UHMEEEEBA

You don't understand.

And I told you Vans, I told you to watch at your own risk.

Jango

So New Moon is out, and the family decided to get together to have a movie night. I showed up, and I was promptly told to leave the room when I mentioned that the fucking DVD menu was composed of static images (yes, this is the official DVD). I apologized to make peace, but tempers flared up again when I compared Jacob to John Redcorn since he's Native American and wooing a woman in a relationship.

SO LESSON LEARNED. TWILIGHT = SERIOUS BUSINESS