• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 01:38:00 AM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

SPAM THREAD!

Started by Deleted User, March 20, 2006, 11:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesuszilla

It was better than The Corpse Bride.... what a piece of fucking shit.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Jango

:(

People keep telling me to see Coraline tho, so I dunno.

The Corpse Bride was basically the equivalent of Tim Burton writing an outline to a movie, but instead of fleshing out character development and plot, he just ran with it. Had he made it a bit deeper, it would've been good, but as it is, it's a black spot on my Tim Burton fandom.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

Tim Burton wasn't involved with Coraline though

so yeah

Jango

No I was just talking about Jesuszilla talking about The Corpse Bride.

Henry Selick has a nasty habit of riding on Tim Burton's coattails by putting in that line "From the director of The Nightmare Before Christmas." Because most people who lack reading comprehension think Tim Burton directed that movie when in fact, he wrote the story and handed it over the Mr. Selick for directing. So naturally, whenever a movie says "From the Director of The Nightmare Before Christmas" people think OH HEY IT'S TIM BURTON when it's really Henry Selick.
* Jango smokes a cigarette looking depressed

shit

UHMEEEEBA

Don't smoke it's not good for you.

Jesuszilla

K.O.D

Quote from: UHMEEEEBA on April 19, 2010, 09:40:49 AM
Don't smoke it's not good for you.

what a coincidence, billy is british too.

UHMEEEEBA

God damn why does everyone I know smoke?!

Fusion

I don't smoke!

Maybe NOW we'll get a new Star Fox.  Still third party, but Nintendo's not using the IP any time soon, so...

Jesuszilla

April 19, 2010, 12:07:24 PM #4119 Last Edit: April 19, 2010, 12:09:14 PM by Jesuszilla
Quote from: UHMEEEEBA on April 19, 2010, 11:36:34 AM
God damn why does everyone I know smoke?!
Because they couldn't get alcohol but they could at least get cigarettes at this age.

... actually I tried after a New Year's party and officially started after having to drive through Dallas at night, but that's not the point.

K.O.D

I don't smoke nor drink.

Anjel

I have tried smoking (as in tested a cig or two), to be honest it tastes like shit and it's super unhealthy. No thanks.

Jango

By the way I was kidding, I don't actually smoke. Now getting some booze... that's another story.

Insanius

Call me a pussy but I don't smoke and I can't handle alcohol.

Jesuszilla

Quote from: Vans on April 19, 2010, 03:20:46 PM
Quote from: Anjel on April 19, 2010, 01:13:00 PM
I have tried smoking (as in tested a cig or two), to be honest it tastes like shit and it's super unhealthy. No thanks.
That's 'cause you didn't smoke the menthols.