• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 07:43:06 PM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

SPAM THREAD!

Started by Deleted User, March 20, 2006, 11:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fusion

No good without a picture.

UHMEEEEBA

Well excuse me for remoting into my computer from somewhere else and not being able to access my pictures folder.

Fusion

No good without an insult.

UHMEEEEBA

Any insult worth using against you I've already done.

Fusion

So you've run out of material?

UHMEEEEBA

No, I've had test for 8 hours today and I'm tired, jeez.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

SO HOW ABOUT THAT COTTON EYE JOE

Fusion

Quote from: UHMEEEEBA on May 22, 2008, 09:25:45 PM
No, I've had test for 8 hours today and I'm tired, jeez.

Heh, tell me about tired.  I had to get up at 6:00 A.M this morning, I usually get up around 9 or 11 A.M in the morning, going to bed around 2:00 A.M.  I had to move furniture around, and box myself in my own room where I was trapped for several hours while new carpeting was being placed outside of my room.  In the meantime, I found that my TV had a Component Cable jack in the back so I hooked up my 360 to it and now I have one a better picture coming out of my 360 and I have one less system I have to hassle switching.

Back to half-playing Gran Turismo 4 legitimately.  Half-playing as in I'm using an acceleration speed cheat that makes all the cars have 8 times normal acceleration, grip, and braking.  Going from about 300 MPH to 0 in about 0.3 seconds would be lethal, at best.  But this is Gran Turismo 4, not Grand Theft Auto 4.

Jesuszilla

... How the fuck do you not know what cables your TV uses?

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Fusion

Quote from: [Kira] on May 23, 2008, 01:47:11 AM
... How the fuck do you not know what cables your TV uses?

Well, first, the TV is a newer one, not too old (I believe we bought it some time in 2000 or so).  It's just a flat-screen, not flat-panel.  It's original purpose was to hold a DVD player and let me switch between my game systems.  None of the systems I had at the time had component cables to go with them, so I never used them.  Then I switched TVs and didn't need to hook up the DVD Player any more, though I haven't tried to use any of my game systems on that one.  The TV I have in my separate Computer Room (I have 2 rooms, if you took down the wall I'd have a room equal in size to the master bedroom of this place) is the old one, I just hadn't paid attention to what ports were back there.

Jesuszilla

GREAT GOING YOU KILLED THE THREAD

Oh, and Neon, I don't forget that easily.
http://www.trinitymugen.net/~Creator/Jesuszilla/COTTONEYEJOEREMIX.swf

Tyrannosaurus Reich

UHMEEEEBA

... apparently I won a Wii and a fifty dollar gift certificate at my campus's store for doing my housing evaluation for college... this is strange as I don't remember doing it... must of been drunk.

Well at least I'll have enough money to buy one text book.

Jesuszilla

I thought you said you weren't fond of drinking and probably would not do it?

UHMEEEEBA

After finals week I deserved a couple drinks.