• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

September 28, 2024, 09:28:36 PM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

Pokémon

Started by Deleted User, April 09, 2010, 02:38:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesuszilla

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Jango

Fixed, but yeah it's nothing big, I registered and said hi and he was impressed and then a few other dudes I beat came out as well.

Jango

October 21, 2011, 11:34:03 PM #152 Last Edit: October 22, 2011, 02:37:10 AM by Jango
So it's more of the same today with a few goodies at the end.

Wins: 39
Losses: 14
Rating: 1723

- I fought a dude named Vegeta, and he almost kicked my ass with a Basculin!
- Musharna with Yawn is surprisingly a pretty scary thing to fight.
- GUYS STOP FIGHTING WITH THE GENIE TRIO. GOD.
- Fought someone's Dad. Just guessing here because it looked like his ingame team, including the designated Fly-user (Swoobat), and he named himself "Big Papa"
- Last fight was super intense, didnt think I was going to win.

NOW FOR THE BONUS

If you own Pokemon Black or White, here are the video download codes for two fights:

VS Vegeta and The Basculin of Caerbannog
62-87645-75445

VS Some other dude that almost killed me with Archeops
56-38280-99401

As time goes on, I might upload more.

EDIT: Psssst, if you can, I herd you can download these onto emulated Pokemon games and record them with Snagit or something. Could you do this for me? Extra points if you also use the gameshark codes that disable music.

EDIT 2: Oh and if you want to see me actually own an entire team without dying or switching out:
22-18887-22996

Jango

So the results are back

Of the 35,000 that entered, all but less than 11,000 were disqualified for cheating or excessive disconnects.

Of those 11,000, I ranked at number 63! I'm just blown away that I got that high in the tournament. Was a lot of fun and will definitely enter the next one.

Jesuszilla

UHMEEEEBA

Kind of disappointing that many people are cheating or rage quitting. Good job on getting that high though.

Jango

Yeah, I am so proud of my Scrafty and Whimsicott <3

Now for some fun drama, watch as the fourth place winner admits D/C'ing in the tournament, only to get into a minor flamewar with the second place winner (who claims moral superiority for disconnecting less) and a MODERATOR who says it's perfectly acceptable to D/C if you feel that your opponent is winning by luck (read: you missing, him getting critical hits, etc).

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3936195#post3936195

EDIT: Whoops link was for single post. Fixed.

Jesuszilla

LOL

IT'S OK TO RAGEQUIT IF YOU'RE LOSING

What great sportsmanship, Smogon.

Jango

In oher news, Nintendo is holding a vote for the next Dteam World giveaway. This is the first American one, and you are allowed to vote for ANY of the pre-BW Pokemon. The winning Pokemon will be distributed for four weeks and will feature its DW-exclusive ability (if t has one). They already had this event last year in Japan (who picked Arceus of course) and Korea (who picked Rayquaza because they're stupid).

Debating on voting for Ho-oh (who would be fucking brutal with its DW ability) or Deoxys (who hasnt been in a giveaway for a while)

EDIT: Smogon is currently at civil war with itself in a three-way between Ho-oh, Ditto, and Shroomish.

Jesuszilla

Assuming people like them are the majority, it will probably be one of those 3. Ho'oh being the most likely.

Brandy Bogard

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Jango

When I heard the news all I could think of was how awesome it would be to see Mewtwo PIERCE THE HEAVENS WITH HIS HYPER-WEAPON

Jesuszilla

Boy I am GLAD I'm not the only one who thought of that, Jango...