• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 10:19:13 AM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

W.M.V.G.H.W.

Started by Neon_Tiger, April 19, 2007, 09:40:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UHMEEEEBA

Honestly we've gone this long without a MUGEN video thread?

As you probably know one of the reasons I haven't been doing anything MUGEN releated in awhile is it does not run on my present computer. I however have a beta tester on floor, the way this works is I send him some the test subject, and he sees if they work. Because I'm not always there nor really care to be, he records the entire test with Snagit, which he then gives the video(s) back to me and if something doesn't seem right I'll fix it.

This process is very tedious obviously, and even then I'm often too busy to really do much of anything, and probably won't until the end of the school year anyways. But earlier I had some free time and had him test out a version of FireMan, among the things he tested was the Anti-Type-Moon HAX (if you haven't noticed all of my recently released characters have obscene bonuses when fighting Type-Moon things, Meta ToadMan even gets one *cough*rainflush*cough*), and while it worked as expected, infinite power/invincibilty/Auto Anti-Damage, his recording of this showed it worked, but the computer decided to be cheesy.

Which just shows they deserve to die horribily even more. Expect later versions of the Anti-Type-Moon hax to be even more mean.

On a releated note, someone did something to TMF's Caster Figurine so it now has round ears. It wasn't me, I was playing Clue with him and a few other people at the time... so now we have to figure out who did it, where, and with what.

Jesuszilla

Proof that MB characters are fucking cheap and deserve what they get coming to them.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

April 23, 2007, 02:13:00 PM #2 Last Edit: April 23, 2007, 02:15:50 PM by The Justice
I just realized the title contains ".V.". This therefore is now the most awesome topic ever.

Also, here have some Slot Machine testing.

Also, it wasn't Rico, he was busy giving that Bio lecture remember?

I suspect, Your Mom in the Female Bathroom with the hair spray flamethrower.

UHMEEEEBA

*Hedley, if you're going to accuse someone you could at least spell their name right ya know.

And how the hell would using a bowling ball remove pointy ears off a figurine?

Jesuszilla

Friction from the holes inside the ball, maybe? They can sometimes have a pretty sharp edge to them...

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

I suppose that could work, seems largely impractical though, when theres a supply of sand paper, scissors, and other implements that could do the job easier.

Normally I wouldn't care, but it is destruction of private property, so I actually have to act like I care its my job.